We offer a wide range of professional coating and painting services using leading methods and products in the industry:
- Cladding Panel Repair (including Kingspan Microrib, Kalzip, Ward, Euramax, Isoclad, Euroclad, Hunter Douglas, Paroc, Rannila, Plannja)
- Powder coating repairs and refurbishments
- PVC window painting
- Airless and HVLP spray systems
- Polishing and refurbishing existing paint work
- Shop-fronts, windows, flashings, roller shutter doors
- Curtain Walling, doors, lift doors, ballustrades
- All-inclusive One Day Price for small repairs
- Specialist Cleaning and Maintenance Services
- Non-Paint Powdercoat Refurbishment
- Architectural Steelwork
- Staircases Colour Changes
- Plant Machinery
- Pre-hand over touch up work
Free colour matching
We provide a free colour matching service when a sample is provided to us, or a standard colour (such as an RAL colour) is specified by you
With over two decades of experience in specialist paint spraying, we can supply and work to a strict method statement for all preparation work, including masking, priming, access equipment, and the final painting – just contact us for details.
We paint almost anything!
We have painted anything from sculptures, to server racks, and cars to cladding – get in touch with details of your project, to see how we can help you.
Paint polishing and restoration
Restore your tired paintwork back to new!
We are able to use a tried and tested method of polishing to restore tired and faded coatings on metal work and powder-coated surfaces back to a new look.
Save money on re-coating or replacing and make your building or architectural metal work look like new.
The metal & powder coated surfaces are compounded then polished back to their original condition. Then a wax is applied to give the gloss finish you would achieve from re-coating. This can be done on any architectural metal work and metal surfaces. The wax finish is long lasting, detergent and weather resistant. We can guarantee the finish for 5 years.
Benefits of the system:
- More economical than repainting or replacement
- No colour matching required
- All coated metal surfaces can be restored
- Maintenance costs reduced